Resource and Fuels Ltd. (IRE) and Resource and Fuels Ltd. (UK) offer DGSA services to clients who are required to move dangerous goods from their sites. If you transport dangerous goods from your site then you may be required under the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) Regulations 2011 or Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment (CDG) Regulations 2009 to appoint a qualified dangerous goods safety advisor (DGSA).
Resource & Fuels provide the following DGSA Services:
- Telephone and e-mail support
- Audits and Assessment
- Preparation of Annual Report
- Accident & Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Advice on packaging and Transport
- Identification and Classification of Dangerous Goods
- Packaging, labelling and stowage requirements
- Quantities limits
- Credit /Debit card payments system
- Competitive pricing
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Continuity and flexibility
- One-stop service
If you would like to discuss any issues regarding the transport of hazardous waste in your organisation, contact Resource & Fuels to speak to one of our experienced service providers.