Specialist Solvent Recovery projects involving multistep recovery processes
Resource and Fuels Ltd. provide bespoke solvent recovery options, working with our partner ORM Bergold, Chemie, a highly recognised solvent recovery facility, for the specialist recovery of complex streams.
The focus of Resource and Fuels Ltd. is to provide customer-specific solvent recycling. Resource and Fuels Ltd. will characterise your waste streams and provide a variety of outlets for each material stream.
Our collection service includes (not limited to):
- dismantled ELV parts
- empty drums
- flammable liquids
- flammable solids
- fluorescent light tubes
- grease guns
- paint tins
- plastic containers
- toxic substances.
We offer advice on the following:
- Classification/Identification of Dangerous Goods
- Packaging, labelling and stowage requirements
- ADR and IMDG rules for carriage of limited quantities
Our Service Promise is to provide:
- Reliable on-time collections co-ordinated with customer requirements
- Real Time Waste Movement Tracking
- Single Contact Person
- One-stop service for Hazardous and Non Hazardous